Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Flex Spoon Offer

Okay, let's get right into it.
After building and riding my first spoon (and after years of waiting), I am way too excited to build another...but, therein lies my problem, I don't personally need another. 
These guys cost a lot in materials, and the labor involved is tremendous (I think that why I like it so much...I'm a glutton for board-building punishment), which is why the very few people that do make them charge upwards of $2,000.00.

Heres the deal, if a couple people want to fund another few spoons, I want to make them.  I won't charge full price, since they are experiments and learning opportunities for all involved.  I've been bitten by the spoon bug, and I want the poison to spread.  These are not easy to surf, or even paddle in flat water, they are not for the faint of heart...but with that warning, it up to you as to how far you're willing to push yourself to expand your surfing spirituality.

If you're SERIOUSLY interested in doing this with me, send me an email and I'll talk price and details with you from there.  





1 comment:

Nigel S. Peppercock said...

Do I even have to tell you?