Monday, May 10, 2010

Giftwrapped Glitterati




My good friend Jonny P. and his new baby...Jonny's been wanting to get aboard a hull for a while now and he finally got a few waves on his friend's sled, we were on the phone nailing down his board before he was out of his wetsuit :)


I also wanted to throw out a quick thank you to EVERYONE who's been sending me emails for the past week and a half about the enjoyment of following my work here; it's my pride and joy sharing all the photos and info that I can.  The past couple of weeks have been really difficult to stomach but beyond productive and I coulnd't have asked for a better week to get all the notes you guys have been sending me!  What I post here is my life, my work and my friends...
so thank you for the encouragement...so much!

No comments: