Friday, October 28, 2011

What Happens When...

...You take a v.Bowls and chop it to 7'4" x 21" x 2 7/8", pull the tail in close to 2" and put the most cosmic wide-point-back curves you can muster into the deck?

Something like an ultra-shreddy spaceship of a surfboard:


Then what if Gregg Tally taught you how to do the REAL old-school acid-abstracts?


I'm beyond myself with this style of abstract, the limits of it are so intriguing and unfathomable to me right now. A whole new can of worms has been opened for me and my obsession with colors and textures.


Trip out. This board lives at Wetsand Surfshop for now, I'm sure it won't sit for long so if you're curious to lose yourself into the depth of this board's deck, go check it out:


Seriously...zoom in, the details are a total mindf*ck.

2 comments:

Jason A Gonzalez said...

I am totally getting that paint job on my next RL deck...word

trailertrimm said...

that one is so groovy! i think it may be better than mine... and i thought mine is as cosmic as it got