Sunday, February 12, 2012

Praises To They


Its Travers week apparently!
His extremely photographically talented brother, mr.Will Adler, sent me over a clip of Travers this week on the v.bowls so I pulled this frame grab from it which makes me very happy. Travers exudes a stoke and enthusiasm that, so far in my life, is unmatched and serves as a healthy reminder to get amped. The sensibilities and subtleness in Will's work shows Travers' style, attitude and weirdness at it's purest. Seeing what comes from these two's adventures together is one of my greatest joys in my present life and I get all kinds of giddy when I see a note from Will containing the goods!

Praises to the brothers Adler, I'm glad that Morgan's video this week gave the surf world a little injection of happiness and stoke!

1 comment:

john said...

"STOKED" in its purest and simplest form. Why we all started wave riding in the first place!!!!!