Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Trailer Time!


One of the previously mentioned projects, coming along quite well :)


You knew it would happen eventually.
Almost Cut My Hair is a zero budget surf film containing approximately 96% pure surfing coupled with a sound track worth listening to...the only catch being everyone involved is riding a surfboard that I built. If you can get past that last bit, I think you'll get a pretty killer show.
Over the past few years of meeting and working with countless creative individuals, I've made them boards and they've in turn shared their talents with me; I've piled it all together in what is my ultimate surf movie. ACMH is essentially the past few years of my work, set to some serious jams.
It makes me very happy and I hope it does you the same to you in the Spring of this year.
Containing the musical and/or surfical talents of:
Travers Adler, Trevor Gordon, Landon Smith, Will Adler, Morgan Maassen, Troy Mothershead, Ryan Lovelace, Johnny McCann, Michael Kew, Phil Browne, Joseph Horswell, Washmen and the Fisher, Simon Murdoch, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Connor Lyon and piles more...

4 comments:

Grace&Greene said...

Trailer looks sick! Whats the dims and fin configuration on that small, red Daniel Tomson looking like shred stick?

Unknown said...

that one is 5'3 x 20 x about 2 3/4", not very DT like and from about 2007, classic little nugget :)
some more pics/info:

http://pcprogress.blogspot.com/search?q=t.rev

reverb said...

...hello man, Reverb from Swaylocks here; pretty cool that in few years you just gained lots of customers (as we see in the film) and good attention to your boards.
Good on you man, hard work and luck; both very important; plus live in California...

--the clip looks very nice and very good tune.

reverb said...

...I forgot to add that that song is in a comp from the 80s not 60s like many think